Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer Review

This item was sent to me to evaluate,test and recommend for free from Influenster! It is part of their "Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012". If you would like to learn more about this awesome company and sign up, let me know! Their website is www.influenster.com 

If you would like to see more amazing products from Sheer Cover, Check out their website at:  http://www.sheercover.com

My thoughts: Prior to them sending out the box, They asked you what your skin tone is for your concealer, So mine is in light to medium..Since I am as pale as a flashlight :( lol I am most excited for this product! I have slightly bad undereye circles, as well as an occasional breakout. I have been needing some concealer for so long now! And, Of course I have heard of all the infomercials of the SheerCover products all over TV. NEVER thought I would now own one of their products!

 Here is a little about this product :

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer

Sheer Cover® Concealer is perfect for all skin types and tones.  Our concealer is a customer favorite offering a custom blend for the various shades on your face and covers up imperfections.  It not only covers up the look of dark circles, blemishes, redness and age spots, it also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin.

It instantly conceals blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone – we’ve got life’s little imperfections covered!

KEY BENEFITS:
Instantly covers skin imperfections for a flawless, natural look
Variable coverage – sheer and creamy perfect for under eye circles or more opaque for blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation
Easy application  – glides on, won’t pull or tug at fragile skin
Enriched with natural, moisturizing Jojoba to help nourish and restore the skins’ natural moisture balance
Allantoin helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin
Provides antioxidant protection from free-radical scavengers
Dermatologist-tested

HOW TO USE:
Using fingertips, concealer brush or a cosmetic sponge dab a small amount of concealer on area to be covered. Blend well. Start sheer, adding layers to increase coverage. Wear alone, under or over makeup. Let dry before applying makeup.




Where to Buy:

Customers can visit www.SheerCover.com or call 1-877-489-2035 to purchase Sheer Cover.
$29.95 for the concealer (non-member price) and $29.95 for the introductory system, which also includes the Duo Concealer.




Verdict: I tried this for the first time on a day that I had a job interview, I was relying on this product to cover up my imperfections and give me the confidence to nail this job interview! When I first put it on my dark circles, I immediately LOVED it! I love how soft and airy it felt, and how smoothly it went on! I put a few dabs of it on and my undereye circles were pretty much invisible! I love how it gives amazing coverage, but also doesn't feel heavy. I have only been using the left side (which is the light shade) The right side will be too dark for me, So I don't know what I will do when I run out :( WAAAAA! lol

Here is a photo of me with the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer on..My face truly looks flawless!
 Oh, And guess what?! I GOT THE JOB! I was hired right on the spot! Either I just truly impressed them, or this concealer is good luck for me! LOL! Maybe both! haha ;)

I went out the following day, and bought myself this super cute makeup bag! In my fav color of course! HOT PINK WITH SEQUINS! ;) And my Sheer Cover Duo Concealer has a new happy home in this super cute bag! ;)
Oh, And you can obviously see that I LOVE this product, since my fingerprint is now imprinted in it! LOL At least now if it ever gets stolen, My fingerprints will be in it! HAHA!
 This product is heaven sent! And would love my products from Sheer Cover! Thank you so so SO much Influenster and Sheer Cover!
 DISCLAIMER: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. THANK YOU INFLUENSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment