Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012

YAY! Just received my Spring Beauty Voxbox from Influenster! These items were sent to me to evaluate,test and recommend for free from Influenster! If you would like to learn more about this awesome company and sign up, let me know! Their website is www.influenster.com 

The box it came in is super cute, and they give you an info card to tell you about all the products and retail prices, which I will list word for word on here!


Here are the following items that were included in my Spring Beauty VoxBox May 2012 and my initial thoughts in receiving them!
1. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer: sold in one-month supply kit of 6 products + 3 bounus for retail value of $29.95, Ideal for hiding blemishes, age spots, redness, scars and other imperfections without heavy, cakey coverage. Duo shades can be blended to perfectly match your skintone. 

My thoughts: Prior to them sending out the box, They asked you what your skin tone is for your concealer, So mine is in light to medium..Since I am as pale as a flashlight :( lol I am most excited for this product! I have slightly bad undereye circles, as well as an occasional breakout. I have been needing some concealer for so long now! And, Of course I have heard of all the infomercials of the SheerCover products all over TV. NEVER thought I would now own one of their products!

2.Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash:Retail price of $6.99 to $8.99 for full-size bottle. This body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. It’s lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free & hypoallergenic so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.

My thoughts: Have heard many great things about Aveeno products, Have always wanted to try it, but never have! So, super excited to try this one out! It has a very light, fresh scent!

3.ChapStick Lip Shield 365:Retail price of $1.89 to $2.39 This new prodcuts offers all season protection and moisturization for a year-round exposure to the sun, wind & cold. With SPF 50+, it helps to protect from the sun’s damaging UVA/UVB rays.

My thoughts:Ah, Good ol Chapstick, Can never go wrong with a tube of Chapstick! I have always been a loyal user of the cherry one since I was a child…Very excited to try something new from them!

4.Sally Hansen Salon Effects: Retail price of $9.99 Real nail polish strips! This product wears like nail polish because it IS nail polish (with no drying time). Apply and you’re ready to go.

My thoughts:Another product I have been DYING to try! I love the glittery design that I received. I bite my nails :( I have since a child..SOOO, these will be going on my toes! I hope to have the cutest toes on the block because of this product! :)

5.Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist:Retail price of $14.00 Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience with the NEW Fragrance Mist Collection. With over 20 Signature fragrances to choose from, it’s love at first mist!

My thoughts: I was super excited to see this in my box! I have never bought anything from Bath and Body Works..Always wanted to though! So I was shocked to see this in my box! I sprayed it on, and to be very honest, I HATED the scent they gave me :( It was in Moonlight Path, It is VERY cute packaging. BUT the scent reminds me of mens shaving cream :( Which is not what a woman like me wants to smell like! I have seen other Influensters receive the Sweet Pea scent, which I love that scent and greatly would have preferred that one!

6.SOYJOY bar: Retail price of $0.99 to $1.29 Enjoy SOYJOY with all-natural real ingredients like real fruit and whole soy! Simply baked in their Southern California bakery into SOYJOY bars for REAL energy-sustaining deliciousness.

My thoughts: Not quite sure what this will taste like, Have never had one before. But, willing to give it a taste test!

And the bonus product, Which I am SO happy about!
The Dr Sholl’s For Her Ball Of Foot cushion pads!

Have been meaning to buy these actually! Last time I went out dancing with my girls, I wore my fav pair of wedges, and they absolutely KILLED and DESTROYED my feet! :( Thought they were going to fall of my legs by the end of the night! :( SO, VERY excited to try this product out on the dance floor next time we hit up the club!

DISCLAIMER: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. THANK YOU INFLUENSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment