Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

This item was sent to me to evaluate,test and recommend for free from Influenster! It is part of their "Spring Beauty VoxBox 2012". If you would like to learn more about this awesome company and sign up, let me know! Their website is www.influenster.com 

Here is a little info on this product:  Created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes.


  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP® gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes
Available in:
  • One size fits all
Designed to fit:
  • All women's shoes

  • Made with FabuSTEP® gel to prevent feet from sliding forward
  • Gel waves cushion the sensitive ball-of-foot area
  • Massages your foot with every step
  • Small design prevents toe scrunch
How to use:
  • Place on top of your current insole
  • No trimming required
  • Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear
 
Also, Go check out their site,  To find a $2 coupon! (I'm also an avid couponer!) ;)
Verdict: I have always LOVED this little quote by Marilyn Monroe," I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!" Is this true or what?!  Have been meaning to buy these actually! Last time I went out dancing with my girls, I wore my fav pair of wedges, and they absolutely KILLED and DESTROYED my feet! :( Thought they were going to fall of my legs by the end of the night! :( SO,  I was VERY excited to try this product out! 

Here are the wedges that KILL my feet!
They are old, but one of my fav pair of wedges!

 And here is a photo of them with the Dr Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions!

 These wedges would usually KILL and DESTROY my feet on the dance floor when I would go out dancing with my friends. I wore these out just to the movies the other night, and I felt a HUGE difference in how my feet are in these wedges! No more more toes sliding forward and they made them oh so comfy! Thank you for this AWESOME product! Now, I just need to REALLY test them out on the dance floor! Hopefully I won't have to turn down anymore cute guys because my feet are too sore! ;) haha!
Totally will keep buying more of these products,I still want to try this Dr Scholl's For Her Flats in that little cute clutch they have!
Here are the next heels I'm going to be trying these cushions  in! Hoping for the same results in these as I have had with my wedges!

THANK YOU INFLUENSTER AND DR SCHOLL'S FOR HER! You are rescuing poor, sore feet everyday with your AWESOME products! I'm sure all women around the world (including myself) who use your products are forever grateful!

DISCLAIMER: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. THANK YOU INFLUENSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment