Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects



Olay Fresh Effects (Va-Va-Vivid!) Powered Contour Cleansing System: $12.99, A vibrating, tri-tip facial cleansing brush that packs some punch! This battery-powered device reaches deep into contours, liberating skin from dirt, oil, and makeup in hard-to-reach places for a clean that is 400% better than basic cleaning. 
Olay Fresh Effects (Shine, Shine Go Away!) Shine Minimizing Cleanser: $6.99 for full size (5 oz.) All the purifying power of a mask with the fresh feel of a daily cleanser. This face wash gently lathers and reaches deep into skin to help reduce the apperance of pores.
My thoughts: I have tried many facial cleansing products, but none in the form of a brush. My initial reactions to opening the product was wow, this looks pretty sleek and cool! The bristles felt good against my hands, so I couldn't imagine how good it would feel on my face! Today I finally got the chance to give it a go! And WOW! It was AWESOME! When I went to use it I was thinking, Oh no, Please don't tell me they didn't include the batteries! I turned the power button on and it came to life! So was happy they were nice enough to include batteries! Today was FINALLY my day off of work, so I slept in and when I woke up..I tried this out to see if it would help me feel refreshed and even more awake! And it sure did! First, I was expecting just your typical white cream from the tube..Nope! It's silver! Totally surprising and made it so much more fun! And the smell was amazing! All I needed to do was wet my face, and the brush, squeeze a tiny amount on the bristles...Turn it on and start rubbing it in circles on my face. It felt so refreshing and invigorating! Like a massage for my face! I rinsed my face off after a minute of doing it like the box said, and wow! My face felt so smooth and so squeaky clean! I will continue to use this product, and will be buying the product in store as well!

Here is a link to their main site http://www.olayfresheffects.com/
You can purchase it there or on www.amazon.com 

  DISCLAIMER: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. THANK YOU INFLUENSTER!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment